Diamond Select Toys to Produce new Muppet figures and mini mates!

Random numbers

Reaction score
Where was this? In an Ask DST?
I read it on Instagram. I think it is reliable, but it's not final or official. Supposedly, we will get confirmation in a few months. Hopefully, it's true, which I think is the case. If it ends up not happening, I apologize for mistakenly getting hopes up.

Random numbers

Reaction score
If you could link the post I would appreciate it.
Unfortunately, I can't post a link to the Instagram message, but here is a link to a recent comment from DST on their Facebook page about new Muppets potentially coming in 2023.

I wonder if DST's Muppets Minimates line could give some indication of who will be produced next. The Minimates line seems to mirror the select action figure line. I'm pretty sure the Minimates line has all of the characters from the select figures including 'lab accident' variants of Bunsen and Beaker, a messy Chef, and Crazy Harry and Mahna Mahna. Although the Minimates line is missing Sam and Rizzo, it includes several characters not in the select line, such as Lips, the Newsman, the Swinetrek crew, Pepe, Reporter Kermit, and Stunt Gonzo. Based on the Minimates characters produced, I think Lips, Pepe, and the Newsman are all likely for this next two-pack. My guess is still Lips and Pepe because of the new EM show and Pepe's popularity. I'd obviously be thrilled if any or all of those characters are produced for the select figure line, plus Lew, Beauregard, and Pops.

Random numbers

Reaction score
If you could link the post I would appreciate it.
Zach, from DST, just posted this reply to a question about new Muppets on the Fwoosh.com forum.
"Yup, sculpts are done on the next two-pack."

My guess is still Lips and Pepe. I'm so excited this line is continuing!

Random numbers

Reaction score
Zach, from DST, just posted this reply to a question about new Muppets on the Fwoosh.com forum.
"Yup, sculpts are done on the next two-pack."

My guess is still Lips and Pepe. I'm so excited this line is continuing!
Forgot to post the link. Zach is MSWord on the forum. His message is near the bottom of the page, and his reply to the question about more Muppets is at the bottom of his message.

Random numbers

Reaction score
In the last question of today's AskDST, DSTChuck confirmed new Muppet Select figures are coming! No word yet on who it'll be. https://www.diamondselecttoys.com/b...e-muppets-avatar-the-last-airbender-and-more/
Based on an interview Zach recently did, folks on Facebook think this next two pack will be Uncle Deadly and Pepe. That seems like a pretty good guess to me. Assuming that is correct. Who do you want in the two-pack after this one. My pick is Lew Zealand and Lips. I like the look of both characters and eager to add them to my DST figure collection. I'm hoping the new Electric Mayhem show is popular enough for Lips, and maybe the Muppets in general, to be more marketable.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, sounds like a repackaging of S1 and S3 figures. Oh well, variants do help the line stay active and visible. *Shrug.