Courage the Cowardly Dog returning?

BertsNose

Reaction score
This is so sad. I will admit that I haven't seen every episode of Courage but I aim to change that. I'm still in the first season on HBO Max. I do remember seeing certain episodes from my childhood, "Everyone Wants to Direct" (it may not be a Muriel episode but it's the first one I can recall seeing), "Little Muriel", and of course Return the SLAAAB... Goodbye, Thea. You will be missed.

Any Del

Reaction score
Dilly posted this on his YouTube channel:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Marty Grabstein's coming to the Fanboy Expo, but the one down in Orlando - I guess they're expanding to other cities outside my hometown, because I see this particular con also has events in Indianapolis and Columbus too.

Still, I hope this means maybe he'll come to the Knoxville Fanboy Expo in the future, he seems like such a fun guy to meet.

Any Del

Reaction score
I hope he comes to NYC Comic-Con. I've always wanted to meet him. I mean I did had the opportunity to meet him back on Dilly's birthday via GalaxyCon but I didn't had enough money. So I missed out on something great. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I get that. 2019, I was pretty much flat broke from Trump's economy, so there were a number of guests I would've like to have met at that summer's con, but couldn't, including both Tara Strong and Grey DeLisle-Griffin (at least I did receive a Cameo birthday message from Tara as well as Raven and Bubbles though :big_grin:).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
He’s coming to RI CC but sadly I’m gonna have to pass. I just don’t feel safe going to cons right now and I hate that they’re opening up way too early.

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve never watched Courage, but this caught my eye…
I see this particular con also has events in Columbus too.
If they’re having that soon, I might go.
Especially if there are people I’ve dreamcasted as voices of my Harrisverse characters.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Going through my old tapes, I just remembered that the Season 2 premiere, "The Magic Tree of Nowhere/Robot Randy" was the only episode that did not originally air as part of CCF like the rest of the series usually did; I'd have to look through an old calendar to see what day it was, but I know it premiered on Halloween night in 2000.

As such, I believe it was also the only episode of the series to have a promotional trailer.