The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I picked up some Cinnamon Toast Crunch as a once in awhile cereal craving and I have to admit, once the cinnamon dissolves it feels like you’re just munching on crunchy cardboard. :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Cinnamon Toast Crunch is definitely one of those cereals that getting a box is always a huge gamble, because sometimes you'll grab a box where it turns out they were a little stingy with the cinnamon, and like you say, it feels like you're just munching on little cardboard squares - you're lucky if you can snag a box where they were actually pretty generous with the cinnamon, which, of course, makes for a very good box.

And I wouldn't say the cinnamon dissolves so much as it just kind of sinks to the bottom of the bowl, and then you've got to really stir the milk very well to get up as much of it as you can when you slurp the rest of it down.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually eat it without milk. There are some cereals I prefer without milk.

Any Del

Reaction score
Anybody ever had SMORZ cereal? Just had it this morning and it was exactly how I remembered years ago... SPECTACULAR!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see right now both McDonald's and KFC are trying to compete with Chick-fil-a right now in terms of chicken sandwiches.

While I have yet to try KFC's sandwich, I will say that McDonald's "Crispy Chicken Sandwich" is literally nothing more than Chick-fil-a's sandwich, but on their signature stale, tasteless buns, which gives you a pretty generic version of Chick-fil-a. I remember when they first introduced this like back in 2008 or so and they tried calling it their "Southern Style Chicken Sandwich."

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I don’t mind the potato bun they use but I’m still pretty ****** they discontinued the buttermilk crispy chicken sandwich for this. Otherwise the chicken patty itself is okay.

Last edited:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
One of the few things McD’s has going for it, you can get iced coffee there. Props for that.