The Food Thread (Non Instagram Edition)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Cauliflower is one of those vegetables I’ll eat if it’s served to me.

Otherwise, I have a very difficult time chewing and swallowing them without having the urge to gag.

cjd874

Reaction score
I prefer broccoli slightly over cauliflower. Maybe it's just the color, or that I perceive a better taste in broccoli.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Lunchables were pretty good back in my day, and in a sense, they were almost kind of like symbols of your social status - like your peers would judge you based on what Lunchables you brought to lunch with you that day (and sometimes, they'd actually watch you just to make sure you didn't eat the desserts first).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I haven’t had them in such a long time, but can’t say I was a big fan of them, even the desserts.

The first lunchables I had were mini pancakes. They were nothing more than crunchy cake patties.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe you got a bad box, because I always loved their mini pancakes - they were the only pancakes I could stand to eat.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I love how Sungwon just straight up trashes lunchables throughout this video! 😂

My generation missed Lunchables/ Pukables .For what you pay for them, you’re better off making a sandwich at home. The Capri Sun seems to be the best part of the deal.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yeah, it’s pretty much the already existing snack/dessert/drink that stands out with those cheap, processed lunches.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You don’t like pancakes?
Not plain, buttermilk pancakes, no. Even at IHOP, if I order pancakes, they have to be those specialty kinds, like, say, red velvet when they have it, or those double chocolate chip pancakes.