What sketch / Video / bit / song excited you the most?

Luke kun

Reaction score
Many of the Kermit skits, ex. the mystery box, the feelings lecture, in the box, etc.

crackmaster

Reaction score
Of course, we can't forget "S for Superman" and the Batman & Robin cartoons. As a DC fan currently, I can only imagine what 70s kids who loved Super Friends thought of those segments...

muppet maniac

Reaction score
For me, it would have to be "Spinning Wheel", at least the audio for it when I found it while listening to a 2004 podcast focusing on SS's 35th anniversary back in 2013. Reasons being: 1) at the time, the only video evidence of the song was available in German, and it was only a portion. 2) I found it in the one place I least expected (and went unnoticed even by us fans for years). I only listened to the podcast thinking I'd find audio for the then elusive "Cracks" short.

YellowYahooey

Reaction score
I think the segments that excited me the most include:
  • "I'm six years old today!"
  • "The Zizzy Zoomers"
  • "Cookie Monster shrinks"
  • Any Guy Smiley game show parody segment except for the first edition of "Name that Sound!" (I especially find the "Say the Word" sketch the most exciting out of all the Guy Smiley sketches)
  • "Eleven Cheer"
  • The "Pinball Number Count" series

CoolGuy1013

Reaction score
I’ve already said in my ask blog that my favorite bit is the Crayon Factory film. I always loved seeing it in Episode 3937. I also loved that episode for Furry Happy Monsters, quite possibly one of my favorite SST songs.
I also remember getting excited when I saw Episodes 3925 and 4182, as they had two of my favorite Number segments (16 Blue and 18 Sandwiches, respectively).
Lastly, I remember getting hyped whenever Bert and Ernie’s Great Adventures was in an episode.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
So I made a part 2 continuing on from what I made last year:

Enjoy!
These videos of yours are a ton of fun! I hope we don't have to wait for a whole year for future installments of this series. Just wanna correct you, Johnny T's last name is pronounced tar-tag-lee-uh, and to hear the first part of Leslie's last name pronounced correctly, go to the 11:57 mark of this video:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I have a final scary Sesame Street moments video planned out for October 2021. As for the favorite moments, the third part is going to be December 2021 and if I still feel there’s more, I might continue putting them out every six months maybe, but we’ll see. I prefer to keep these videos annually.