What sketch / Video / bit / song excited you the most?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a final scary Sesame Street moments video planned out for October 2021. As for the favorite moments, the third part is going to be December 2021 and if I still feel there’s more, I might continue putting them out every six months maybe, but we’ll see. I prefer to keep these videos annually.
Can't wait for the next scary Sesame Street one :smile:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I recently discovered this awesome gem on YouTube (or perhaps I did see it as a kid and just don't remember it):

ALPHABET JUNGLE - YouTube

Every time I'm watching a 90s Sesame Street upload on YT, I always get SUPER excited when that song pops up! I just love it. It's super catchy and the animation looks great as well. In a weird way, it kind of reminds me a bit of South Park lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I listed that in my first favorite moments video. It was easily one of my favorite cartoon segments! The mixture of live photography and traditional animation was really mind blowing. Definitely had that Klasky Csupo look to it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Just a heads up that a part three is still planned for my series and I wanted to get it done for this month, but I’m going to let this post explain itself: