The "You know what?" thread

scooterfan360

Reaction score
New kfc fries are actually not new, they are more reboot fries, because kfc had fries back in 1987, Oh and kfc chicken littles are also not new, because kfc also had them back in 1987.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Okay, this is so me, almost exactly to a T (except even I think sleeping to noon or even 3:00 in the afternoon is crazy):

This used to be me. When I worked at Toys R Us, my normal shift was 3-11, and I’d often stay later and pick up overtime. I liked working nights. Come home and sleep while the rest of the world is scurrying around.
I’m still a night owl to some degree. Bedtime is usually midnight, and wake up around 9-ish.
Everybody’s body clock is a little different.

But I love drawing at night, eating late, getting stuff done. The rest of the world can have their rat race.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If there's one thing I miss about Windows XP (and older) Sound Recorder, it's that it actually had a much better echo/reverb effect than most of these other, more professional programs; no matter how much I fool around with all of the settings and presets when applying such an effect to an audio clip in Audacity or Adobe Premiere (dampening, room size, etc.), the effect never sounds as desired.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I’ve learned with amazon?

Once an item says “currently unavailable,“ you pretty much know it’s never coming back in stock. 🤷🏿‍♂️

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think that pretty much goes from any major online retail company TBH.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Am I imagining things, or has Lindsey Stirling not done much of anything lately? I really can't remember the last time I've seen her release a new video or anything, nor have I been hearing much of her music . . . though, I think I remember seeing where some people were saying they felt her work was losing its cachet. I guess she's fading away into obscurity?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Apparently she's still doing stuff on her YT channel... but yeah I don't think she's that big right now.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
That’s why it’s kinda nice, a lot of older groups- Beatles, Stones, Elvis, Dylan, etc. will always be around. At one time they were also regarded as here today, gone tomorrow. But they stand the test of time.

Maybe Lindsey Stirling Will be more than just a Flavor of the Month.