My mom is in the hospital

mariolover

Reaction score
When my mom was at work, she started having problems with going to the bathroom and she came home early from work in pain because of those problems. She is now in the emergency room and may be kept there overnight becauseshe tore something pretty badly.
Praying for your mom! Hope the operation goes well and I wish her a speedy recovery from the operation!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Praying for your mom! Hope the operation goes well and I wish her a speedy recovery from the operation!
Thank you! She’s doing better, and is going for her consultation tomorrow to find out when she’s getting the operation done.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Mom is going to have another procedure done sometime next week, and the week after that is the surgery.

Any Del

Reaction score
When my mom was at work, she started having problems with going to the bathroom and she came home early from work in pain because of those problems. She is now in the emergency room and may be kept there overnight becauseshe tore something pretty badly.
Hope your mom recovers.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My mom did end up getting a coronavirus test, but the results won’t be back in until Tuesday.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Mom ended up getting the test results in yesterday, and she again tested negative for COVID-19.