My mom is in the hospital

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
When my mom was at work, she started having problems with going to the bathroom and she came home early from work in pain because of those problems. She is now in the emergency room and may be kept there overnight becauseshe tore something pretty badly.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thank you. My dad and I are waiting in the hospital parking lot for her right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thanks. She’s staying in the hospital overnight and is currently hooked up to an IV.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I’m no stranger to hospitals. Being hooked up to an IV is very common.
Usually if your body is deficient in some minerals, they’ll pump them into you. Nothing to be afraid of.

The only thing that sucks with this virus is hospitals are not allowing visitors. You should still be able to call her.
What exactly did she suffer from?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’m no stranger to hospitals. Being hooked up to an IV is very common.
Usually if your body is deficient in some minerals, they’ll pump them into you. Nothing to be afraid of.

The only thing that sucks with this virus is hospitals are not allowing visitors. You should still be able to call her.
What exactly did she suffer from?
She tore something down near where her peepee is, but I was able to call and text her a lot.

Last edited:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
When my mom was at work, she started having problems with going to the bathroom and she came home early from work in pain because of those problems. She is now in the emergency room and may be kept there overnight becauseshe tore something pretty badly.
I hope that she gets better.