I won't be posting anymore...

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I’ve given it some thought and I’ve decided to close the Muppet Central chapter of my life for good

it’s been interesting some moments have been really fun, others have been horrible and I’m at fault for all of that

I’ve decided to move on and focus my attention to the world around me and the things going on in my life.
I joined muppet central nearly 5 years ago when I was just 12 years old. I’m now 17

I’ll always love the muppets and the world surrounding it and it’s been a pleasure to have been around here for the last 5 years

thank you and goodbye

Conor

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I’ve given it some thought and I’ve decided to close the Muppet Central chapter of my life for good

it’s been interesting some moments have been really fun, others have been horrible and I’m at fault for all of that

I’ve decided to move on and focus my attention to the world around me and the things going on in my life.
I joined muppet central nearly 5 years ago when I was just 12 years old. I’m now 17

I’ll always love the muppets and the world surrounding it and it’s been a pleasure to have been around here for the last 5 years

thank you and goodbye

Conor
It was nice seeing your posts on the forum, and I'll miss reading what you had to say.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Unfortunately, no. I guess I forgot to mention when I introduced myself, I tend to drop off the face of the universe for awhile, come back for a little bit, then drop off for awhile again without warning. Especially when I get into a new fandom (I've been a bit on a Mario Bros. kick since 2018 or so). I bounce back and forth with things a lot (I guess that's the ADHD, I don't know). As far as my unemployment goes, still looking (not easy finding a job when you're pushing 40). Also stuff has been going on in my personal life that's gotten me a little nutso (surgery, an abscess from said surgery, and my grandmother diagnosed with Parkinsons). And of course, Carroll Spinney.
Wishing you all the best! I’m sorry you’re going through all this. Here’s to a good light at the end of the tunnel.

thank you and goodbye

Conor
Good luck to you, mate. If you ever need to reach out to me, you’re more than welcome to DM me on discord

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m sorry for disappearing so suddenly in January and being gone for so long, but I’m just going to be honest. I don’t feel like saying why but I had a really bad panic attack going on at that time and just really needed to be alone with my thoughts for awhile. I have since just repressed those thoughts and am trying to focus on what’s going on right now.

Also, as some of you know, yes I did leave the Muppetcentral discord again, but it was through a last-minute mis-understanding. I’m not going to mention on what it was as it’s no one else’s business, but I will be back soon once I catch up.

I was going to return earlier, but a lot has just been going on at the moment that I didn’t really have the energy to come back. But, none the less, I am back and I missed you all. Expect to see your notifications spammed. You’re welcome.

Also, on some positive news at least, I just want to say coming out as bisexual has honestly made me a lot happier. Now it feels like I’m not being dis-honest with my sexual preferences anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi all. I’m sorry for disappearing so suddenly in January and being gone for so long, but I’m just going to be honest. I don’t feel like saying why but I had a really bad panic attack going on at that time and just really needed to be alone with my thoughts for awhile. I have since just repressed those thoughts and am trying to focus on what’s going on right now.

Also, as some of you know, yes I did leave the Muppetcentral discord again, but it was through a last-minute mis-understanding. I’m not going to mention on what it was as it’s no one else’s business, but I will be back soon once I catch up.

I was going to return earlier, but a lot has just been going on at the moment that I didn’t really have the energy to come back. But, none the less, I am back and I missed you all. Expect to see your notifications spammed. You’re welcome.

Also, on some positive news at least, I just want to say coming out as bisexual has honestly made me a lot happier. Now it feels like I’m not being dis-honest with my sexual preferences anymore.
Welcome back!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score

thank you and goodbye

Conor
Dang I wish you well in life dude. I hope life continues to bring you many happy memories.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Gonna break off from the forum for awhile.

Look. I’m just gonna be honest. This forum hasn’t been feeling fun lately with just the fact that all it feels like we’re talking about right now is the frickin’ corona virus and “respectful” politics, both threads which haven’t aged well at all. And frankly, with the fact that our boomer admin refuses to even do anything to fix this site with the member approval and what have you has been irritating me to no end. Seeing the same 20-30 people every day gets boring after awhile.

Soooo..... yeah. If y’all need me, I’ll be on Instagram and twitter and the discord. See ya

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Gonna break off from the forum for awhile.

Look. I’m just gonna be honest. This forum hasn’t been feeling fun lately with just the fact that all it feels like we’re talking about right now is the frickin’ corona virus and “respectful” politics, both threads which haven’t aged well at all. And frankly, with the fact that our boomer admin refuses to even do anything to fix this site with the member approval and what have you has been irritating me to no end. Seeing the same 20-30 people every day gets boring after awhile.

Soooo..... yeah. If y’all need me, I’ll be on Instagram and twitter and the discord. See ya
I'll be taking a break from the forum as well.