Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Here is something I have been wondering about. Kermit us really the only Whitmire character people paid attention to when this happened. Statler, Beaker, Link Hogthrob and the Newsman have been given to new performers but my question is will Rizzo the Rat live on?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I were to leave him alone, if I were you. It's not worth it.
I were to stop encouraging him, if I were you. It only enables his immature behavior and empowers his poor conduct.
Here is something I have been wondering about. Kermit us really the only Whitmire character people paid attention to when this happened. Statler, Beaker, Link Hogthrob and the Newsman have been given to new performers but my question is will Rizzo the Rat live on?
To be fair, we've been seeing less of Rizzo and the other rats long before Steve's departure, and it was mainly because they've run out of the specific fur fabric used for the rats, and it's no longer being manufactured.

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
I were to stop encouraging him, if I were you. It only enables his immature behavior and empowers his poor conduct.
I wasn't encouraging him and I agree that he has behavioral issues, but I'm just saying just because his opinion is over the top, doesn't mean you should make fun of him. I'm just saying it's not worth it. The best thing to do is just ignore it. Also, one of the users in this thread is right. This thread is very old news and I apologized for bumping it back again.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I mean, speaking for myself, I personally liked the 2015 series even if it may have shown some hints of being unprepared. I really wish it had gotten a second season. But alas, that never happened.
I agree. They were working out the kinks and things were getting better. Its ratings weren't even that bad when compared to some other renewed shows.