None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, apparently the winter outlook has been changed again: now they're calling for a below average December and January, but an above average February, which . . . I mean, honestly, February has been more and more above average for the past three years, this really doesn't surprise me anymore.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Sooooo . . . it's 10-15 degrees above average in the mid-60s today, which is rather unseasonably warm, doesn't even feel like Christmas, and this after they said December would be below average this year (which, so far, it really hasn't).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, this is really weird! Just yesterday, we were quite above average and unseasonably warm like an early spring day, and now here we are today, and while it's still mild (though seasonable), it's snowing! Granted, the ground is still too warm (and wet from rain) for it to stick, but I guess the air temperature is lower than they thought it'd get today!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
yeah, i wore a T-shirt and jeans today thinking that it'd be really warm this afternoon, but I came out of school freezing!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Deja vu.

It got up to 68 degrees today (which is like nearly 15-20 degrees above average for this time of year) for no reason, and on top of all that, it's now storming outside almost like a hurricane.

So much for the below average December they said we were going to have this year. :rolleyes:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's the opposite over here. It just randomly got down to what feels like the 40s yesterday

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
****, it was 66 degrees this morning, and now its 40. That's one of the craziest temperature drops in the span of a few hours I think we've ever had.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
welp, it looks like we're going to have one of those blowtorch Christmases again... they're predicting it'll be close to 70 degrees on Christmas Day. :eek: :grr::boo: