Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did anyone else here watch the very first episode today to celebrate?
I watched the opening for the iconic first lines...and let me tell you, while Gordon was talking, I felt incredibly warm inside...and I almost started choking up! Already 50 years ago, he informed Sally and the rest of the world that they've "never seen a street like Sesame Street, everything happens here"...and of course lots of people loved it!

Schfifty

Reaction score
I watched the opening for the iconic first lines...and let me tell you, while Gordon was talking, I felt incredibly warm inside...and I almost started choking up! Already 50 years ago, he informed Sally and the rest of the world that they've "never seen a street like Sesame Street, everything happens here"...and of course lots of people loved it!
And 50 years later, that street is still the best street, and everything still happens there. :fanatic:

Wouldn't it have been pretty neat if Sally could have stopped by for the special? See how everything's evolved since the move-in?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Oh frick.
Don't worry. If this happens again, you should always remember:
And 50 years later, that street is still the best street, and everything still happens there. :fanatic:

Wouldn't it have been pretty neat if Sally could have stopped by for the special? See how everything's evolved since the move-in?
I couldn't agree more with both of your statements! :fanatic:

Status
Not open for further replies.