Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, did anyone else here watch the very first episode today to celebrate?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I didn't watch the first episode, just 'cause i've seen it so many times over the years. But I did do a marathon a couple days ago of several milestone episodes, like the intro of Mr. Hnadford, Miles' adoption, Gina getting jobs at Hooper's, the daycare center, and eventually becoming a mother, etc.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm going to assume that shot of Oscar yelling "Party!" is a recycled shot from a previous season, because I doubt they would have just suddenly brought back Big Bird's construction doors, and moved Oscar's can back to its original spot.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm going to assume that shot of Oscar yelling "Party!" is a recycled shot from a previous season, because I doubt they would have just suddenly brought back Big Bird's construction doors, and moved Oscar's can back to its original spot.
Yeah. It's from that Observe, Record, and Annoy episode from season 42.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My local news station did a piece on the 50th anniversary of the show yesterday.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I didn't watch the first episode, just 'cause i've seen it so many times over the years. But I did do a marathon a couple days ago of several milestone episodes, like the intro of Mr. Hnadford, Miles' adoption, Gina getting jobs at Hooper's, the daycare center, and eventually becoming a mother, etc.
Well I did hear of Mr. Handfoot, but never Mr. Hnadford. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.