The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
When the same women who say men have no right to talk about their rights turn right around and say men need to step up and talk about their rights.
That's what is known as "The inconvenient truth". Nice slogan. ***!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Not only is CATS being turned into a movie, but Taylor Swift will be starring in this . . . bad enough she's all over the radio, this will probably result in her branching out into a movie career as well, which means we'll have to deal with her even more.

On the other hand, she certainly wouldn't be playing against type: I always thought she had a very catty looking face.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, she’s provided her voice in other animated movies like Dr. Seuss’ The Lorax..... so.....

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Personally my main issue with her is she comes off really fake mentally and is an obvious gold digger. But even then, I’m not the one to constantly bash her on every second. :smirk:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Speaking of gold diggers...
Back in the 80s, (I wish I could remember their names), there was a 90 year old billionaire with a 20 year old wife who swears she loves him, not his money.When he kicked the
bucket, the family filed an injunction to keep the money in the family.In court, the wife kept screaming "That's MY money !!!" No mention of her dead husband. She ended up with a few million , but all she could do was complain about the screw job she got. Don't worry, Sweetie. Between a few million and food stamps, you should make out okay.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
What do you have against Swift?
My main issue with her is all of her music is exactly the same mass-market, formulaic, tweeny-bop garbage: "You're a loser for breaking up with me, I'm the best thing that ever happened to you, because I'm the best thing the world has to offer!" This is practically every single one of her songs (her newest one, "ME!!" is all of this cranked up to 11). And she thinks she's gold standard of modern music - if she doesn't win an award for her music, she comes close to going on a Twitter rant about it like Trump does whenever somebody bruises his ego.