The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So one of the new big partner channels on YouTube right now is yet another count-down channel, but that isn't what the headdesk part is: the headdesk part is the guy who owns this channel narrates each and every video in a voice that sounds like if MacinTalk had a Leif Garrett voice. Every. Single. Video. And roughly 90% of the comments on each video is people begging him to stop talking like that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Amy Schumer is doing another movie.

On the plus side, the trailer on YouTube has a very wide dislike to like ratio, and people in the comments are even making an effort to make it the most disliked trailer on YouTube since the new female GHOSTBUSTERS.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I had to make another TVTropes account today because I cannot change my username on the main one that I currently have and use.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So . . . :sigh: another new problem with Adobe Premiere. . .

I was wondering why certain video files weren't being imported with their audio, and then come to find out the problem is the current versions of Adobe Premiere have been recoded to where Dolby audio is only compatible with Windows 10, and I'm still using Windows 7.

On top of that, apparently because of this "licensing deal" with Dolby, all previous versions of Adobe Premiere are no longer available for download.

And none of the workarounds Adobe has suggested even work (at all), so what I'm having to do is import the videos into Movie Maker or Handbrake, re-export copies of the files (which lose a little quality), then import those copies into Adobe Premiere just to retain the audio.

No words can describe how much this sucks.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
When you realize you forgot to return one DVD from the library due last Tuesday. :sigh:

Welp. There goes money on a fine.