Sesame Street Season 50 News and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Me, I'm hoping that Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats and/or Little Jerry and the Monotones will make a comeback someday during Sesame Street's year-long 50th birthday celebration. I even made a petition to make sure something like this happens eventually. Here's the petition if anyone's interested in helping these two bands get their voices heard again.🤩🥰

More Love for Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats and Little Jerry and the Monotones

datman24

Reaction score
Me, I'm hoping that Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats and/or Little Jerry and the Monotones will make a comeback someday during Sesame Street's year-long 50th birthday celebration. I even made a petition to make sure something like this happens eventually. Here's the petition if anyone's interested in helping these two bands get their voices heard again.🤩🥰

More Love for Little Chrissy and the Alphabeats and Little Jerry and the Monotones
Yes, because we all know how well petitions work...

MuppetSpot

Reaction score

I can’t see them bringing back Little Jerry because of the unfortunate death of Jerry Nelson. It’s just not a good move.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I think it's kind of honorable to the original performer to recast them, and Little Jerry hasn't been seen in so long anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, neither have Herry or Mumford (also originally Jerry Nelson characters), but they've been brought back with new performers.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well, neither have Herry or Mumford (also originally Jerry Nelson characters), but they've been brought back with new performers.
I’m saying that more with Little Jerry because it’s a literally named after Jerry Nelson. It would be like having Jim be recast.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
I’m saying that more with Little Jerry because it’s a literally named after Jerry Nelson. It would be like having Jim be recast.
That is a good point and it make me wonder if the show would honor the "COunt it Higher" song a bit instead ?

Status
Not open for further replies.