The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hearing that Bill & Ted 3 has been now officially greenlit for a potential Summer 2020 release. Excellent! *Insert air guitar riff.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Texas Roadhouse.

I've gotten steaks from there before, but I don't know, something about the steak I had yesterday was absolute perfection: so tender and soft, you could've cut it with a butter knife; and so flavorful too.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh, I haven’t had their steaks yet.... but imma give them a try now.

That your first time there or no?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Texas Roadhouse makes a good steak. And ribs.
They used to give you a bowl full of peanuts while you're waiting for your steak. You could crack the peanuts open and throw the shells on the floor. No fun for whoever has to clean up.
But show me a steak done medium-well, ribs, sides of baked beans and cole slaw, start off with a bowl of chili, and I'll show you one happy camper.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That your first time there or no?
No, like I said, I've gotten their steaks before, but this one was particularly good, I don't know why, it just was.

They used to give you a bowl full of peanuts while you're waiting for your steak. You could crack the peanuts open and throw the shells on the floor. No fun for whoever has to clean up.
I guess that's why they now give you two buckets: one that has the peanuts in them, and the other for you to discard your empty shells into.
But show me a steak done medium-well
Just show it fire - I like my steaks rare; they gotta scream when you cut into 'em. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nowhere near as impressive, but I've interestingly garnered five new subscribers in the last two days - that's most new subscribers I've gotten in such a small amount of time in forever, lol.