The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
At my mom's friend's house, we were asking each other questions for fun and one of them was "What is your favorite song?".

Mom's best friend gave what could possibly be the coolest answer ever.....

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

NEW EPISODES OF HAPPY TREE FRIENDS ARE COMING! NEW EPSIODES OF HAPPY TREE FRIENDS ARE COMING!

OMG! I'm so excited. Someone personal messaged me on DeviantArt today and informed me of a rumor that MondoMedia could be making new Happy Tree Friends episodes again after 2 YEARS WITHOUT ANYTHING BEING PRODUCED!!!!!!!!!!!

He/she told me that they heard the rumor from a generally reliable source on all things HTF related so it's most likely going to happen.

Because the legitimacy that post seems to have, I am definitely very excited today :smile:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
One of my all-time favorite TV commercials from years past has finally resurfaced again on YouTube!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I had the opportunity to meet both of them on separate occasions within the last year and a half. Yes, it would certainly be worth the drive, you don't want to miss an opportunity like this!

I'm crossing my fingers they'll return to the Knoxville Fanboy Expo again this year for the Sesame 50th anniversary tour.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
They made Garbage Pail Kids cards out of all the characters from my favorite sitcom The Goldbergs:

(That one is probably my favorite because it's TOTALLY accurate to Beverly Goldberg's personality lol)

Those are so funny. Adam Goldberg (the show's creator who based much of the characters and situations on his own life) was a huge Garbage Pail Kids fan growing up. He constantly references them on the show every chance he gets. So I wonder how excited he was to see HIMSELF as a Garbage Pail Kid.

I'd lose my mind if I ever saw Garbage Pail Kid spoofs of me and my family. That is an honor if you ask me :stick_out_tongue:.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Started our seeds for this year's garden! Still snow on the ground, but the daytime temps are hitting the low 40s this week. SPRING SPRING BRING IT ON