D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No way. I was not a fan of ATC, and I have no interest in trying to replicate it.

There is, however, a guy on deviantART who not only has made his own SS model, but he did make ATC.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Have you thought of taking some newer pictures with the Tyco Sesame figures?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I should get around to that, yes. I'm also still thinking about doing a video like some have suggested.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
No way. I was not a fan of ATC, and I have no interest in trying to replicate it.

There is, however, a guy on deviantART who not only has made his own SS model, but he did make ATC.
Oh ok. I only asked because I'm a huge fan of ATC.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Suggestion, but have you thought of building that stone building with the staircase that you see in skits like Born to Run, NTV, Cooperation Makes it Happen, etc?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I used to have additional models of some of the more familiar, regular sets you'd see: Ernie and Bert's apartment, Elmo's World, Count's Castle (as seen in the Number of the Day inserts), the park, Global Grover, etc. But they're all long gone - I was running out of space.

MWoO

Reaction score
I used to have additional models of some of the more familiar, regular sets you'd see: Ernie and Bert's apartment, Elmo's World, Count's Castle (as seen in the Number of the Day inserts), the park, Global Grover, etc. But they're all long gone - I was running out of space.
I dont know if this has been asked before, but what scale figures would best fit this set? On a scale of palisades mini muppets to megas.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Ideally, figures that are 2 1/2 inches and under would work best for the model. Some of the Tyco figures I have, while they look good for the most part, are slightly too big. Big Bird is a tad over 4 1/2 inches, which is managable, given that he's Big Bird, but some of the figures that are 3 inches or over (Count, Telly, Bert, etc) seem un-naturally massive within the model.