Since when does WMG own Sesame Street?

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
Because those videos could be taken down on there as well.
I am not sure about Twitch. But yes, I am not allowed to post Sesame Street on Youtube because of Sesame Workshop. No doubt if I would post Sesame Street on Dailymotion. None of my Sesame Street videos on Dailymotion have been taken down. Another company I know of that I may not want to post anywhere is Viacom. After all, Viacom did sue Youtube in February 2007.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
10 of my yt videos were taken down by them. I don't think WMG gives copyright strikes because if they did I would be terminated by now.

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I made a video that had the songs "Fur" and "Dee dee dee". I didn't think anything would happen since those are both obscure songs.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I am not sure about Twitch. But yes, I am not allowed to post Sesame Street on Youtube because of Sesame Workshop. No doubt if I would post Sesame Street on Dailymotion. None of my Sesame Street videos on Dailymotion have been taken down. Another company I know of that I may not want to post anywhere is Viacom. After all, Viacom did sue Youtube in February 2007.
I would still be careful though.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
10 of my yt videos were taken down by them. I don't think WMG gives copyright strikes because if they did I would be terminated by now.
Strange. I remember in 2009, We lost so many Youtube users because of WMG. I was mad when DisneysBonkers028 was terminated from Youtube because his 80s/90s Disney cartoon shows were claimed by WMG. The issue was the 80's/90's Disney theme songs were on this long out of print "ToonTunes" variety CD by Warner Bros., Records. And WMG does not even own the rights to Raw Toonage/Bonkers/Marsupilami. Raw Toonage/Bonkers/Marsupilami are owned by The Walt Disney Company. NOT Warner Bros.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, if any of you guys really believe that any website doesn’t put you at risk of copyright claims, y’all got A LOT to learn about the internet. :shifty: