The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So, apparently, Lindsay Lohan is now a businesswoman, and owns a chain of clubs that they're doing a reality show about.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I used to watch the reality show, My Crazy Obsession a lot when I was younger so when I stumbled upon some YouTube clips of the show, I thought it would be fun to watch them again for nostalgia sake. I'd seen pretty much every episode they did years ago, but I'd forgotten just how over the top and bizarre those people are.

The first one I watched was about a woman who is addicted to drinking nail polish. Yeah...….do I even need to say more!?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
So, apparently, Lindsay Lohan is now a businesswoman, and owns a chain of clubs that they're doing a reality show about.
I've considered doing a parody of the Adam Sandler movie, Don't Mess With the Zohan and calling it Don't Mess With the Lohan but unfortunately I thought Lindsay Lohan jokes had been outdated since at least 2007.

But now......it's totally my chance to do that! lol.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Looking at the nutritional information on a box of frozen pot pie, the fat content was a whoppin 105%. I honestly did not think that was even possible!

Cookie3001

Reaction score
I watched this really weird version of Avenue Q
The Bad Idea Bears look like Teddy Ruxpins with giant heads, Lucy the **** looks like Jessica Rabbit (from Who Framed Roger Rabbit) and Kate Monster....no comment.