New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dwayne1115

Reaction score
hi im sam or carson doesnt matter which one you call me i came here because a lot of my friends from tumblr are here and i feel like my art and ideas would get a little more attention on this site nice to be here!
Welcome! I can't wait to see your art work.

Erine81981

Reaction score
hi im sam or carson doesnt matter which one you call me i came here because a lot of my friends from tumblr are here and i feel like my art and ideas would get a little more attention on this site nice to be here!
Same here can't wait to see your art too! I love to draw too.

datman24

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I've been a frequent browser of this site for over 15 years. Like a lot of you, I, too, have a major fondness for the Muppets. I used to watch some of my uncle's old recorded tapes of The Muppet Show when they aired on Nickelodeon when I was growing up. As you can tell, the Muppets hold a special place in my heart. Even when they're mediocre, there's always a pleasant feeling you get just seeing them on screen interacting with one another. So yeah, that's how I feel. Oh, and I did meet Frank Oz once, but that's a post for another day.

FauxFox

Reaction score
Hi all! Also another long-time follower of the forum. I'm a novice puppet maker, and have referenced this site many times while learning how to make my first puppets.

Anyways, it's nice to be joining you all in Muppet Central. Looking forward to sharing tips and tricks for making/performing puppets and crafts. Too, I have the beginnings of a portfolio website at http://www.fauxfoxpuppets.com -- Glad to be here!