TV Alert: Kermit on The Late Late Show with James Corden Thursday November 29, 2018

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
No it was just a fun appearance that wasn't promoting anything. Well I take that back it really promoted just the Muppets being the Muppets. They did a huge shout out to the Electric Mayhem and most of its members with the exception of Floyd and Lips. They did a wonderful nod to Kermit and Piggy's relationship, and also noted to two wonderful Muppet songs Being Green, and Man or a Muppet.

Overall, I would have to say that this right here is how you do a Muppet appearance on a late night show. Kermit was sharp witty and funny. Him and Corden seemed to have a good time and worked well together.

Matt Vogel did an excellent job, he is Kermit now and is doing a wonderful job.

Great stuff I give it a 5 out of 5!
i didn't see the huge shout out. there a link?

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
This was a fun appearance, Matt was top-notch as Kermit here. I always love when the Muppets do late night talk show appearances because it really gets to showcase the performers abilities and the like. And although the desk bit WAS a bit meh, it was harmless and just a good bit of fun overall.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I have to say, Kermit's vocals were pretty great during that song. :sing::flirt: