D'Snowth's Scale Model of Sesame Street

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's . . . not a bad idea, actually. I'd probably have to wait until spring when the model is clear of leaves and snow and such.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
That's . . . not a bad idea, actually. I'd probably have to wait until spring when the model is clear of leaves and snow and such.
Or you could like... take them away now because your model doesn't have to act like the rest of the world. :big_grin:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
You know, since Sesame Street is supposedly based in NYC, I wonder if you'd trot some decorated floats along the street with the Muppet figures watching their own T-Day parade.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Or you could like... take them away now because your model doesn't have to act like the rest of the world. :big_grin:
After I spent weeks making those leaves for this fall season? I think not!!! :attitude:

Of course, I could do it between cleaning up all the leaves for fall and pulling out the snow for winter.
You know, since Sesame Street is supposedly based in NYC, I wonder if you'd trot some decorated floats along the street with the Muppet figures watching their own T-Day parade.
That sounds like a fun idea. I usually pull out a big round table in the Arbor and have everyone gather around it for a big Sesame family Thanksgiving. I don't anything in the way of floats at the moment, but I'll definitely have to remember that for next year!

cjd874

Reaction score
Not sure if I've ever posted here...but if I haven't, this is by far one of the coolest things I've seen. I love the attention to detail and how your model version blends the modern elements of the set (revamped Hooper's Store) with the older ones (Oscar's can is still next to Big Bird's nest).

:batty:: I give this 5 out of 5 stars. No, 6 out of 5! 7 out of 5! 8! 9! 10! Ah, ah, ah.

cjd874

Reaction score
Absolutely incredible work! It would be an awesome touch if you could make Big Bird-type footprints in the snow. And if you have any winter-themed Muppet figurines, why not throw those in too? Great, great job.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I do have some Christmas ornaments of the Muppets dressed in winter attire and such - not a bad idea, actually!

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
Wow that's really cool! Have you thought of adding around the corner to your replica?