What made you think today?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Now that Caroll Spinney has retired, unless Frank Oz decides to come back at any point, "just for fun," like he used to, then none of the original Muppet Performers are still with SS anymore. :frown:

Come to think of it, was Frank at Caroll's retirement party?
Well, now we know that Frank didn't attend the retirement party, but he did send a video.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly, with the fact that Apu is being taken off the Simpsons after so long, I was thinking of just how pussified this country has became within this decade.

Seriously, this **** was going on for a long time, and now it's finally caught up because it's 2018, where you have to watch what you say so the little crybabies don't need their safe spaces.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Honestly, I could care less what the show does at this point. It's been dead for years. But while the fact that they got rid of Apu instead of actually dealing with the problem (or just ignoring it altogether) seems silly, I can see from a business perspective why they would get rid of him. I mean, most people have stopped watching the show, and the general reaction to newer seasons has already been lukewarm. It makes sense that a dying cashgrab, which is designed to be as non offensive as possible at this point, would want to get rid of a character like Apu. Apu, for better or worse has become something of a controversial and political figure.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Meanwhile, Indians don't even like the Indian character from THE BIG DANG THEORY, because they see him as a negative stereotype as well.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I mean, hey, I think Homer is offensive because he's the stereotypical overweight fat white guy, but hey, he's white, that doesn't matter, right? :smile:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was just thinking of how I'm glad my only musical "instrument" is, well, my voice. :stick_out_tongue: (Little Jerry in-joke reference there).

Cause honestly, when I sing, especially when it comes to songs with alot of high notes, I move my arms alot.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
You know what I was thinking?

In regards to that overused insult "snowflake"..... To me, no matter how dark your sense of humor is, or how tough your skin is, we have at least one thing that makes us go into "snowflake" mode.