What made you think today?

Any Del

Reaction score
Most women claim they're so-called mistreated yet are the same people who don't show respect to men who do things for them, don't have to pay for dinners and most importantly get a free pass to almost anything.

This person Tom Leykis is making up-most sense:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Most women don't have to pay for dinners
It's called being treated like a lady - it's something men do for women. If you were older or from a previous generation, you would have been instilled with a sense of what it means to be a gentleman and how to treat a lady like a lady.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Honestly when it comes to paying for dinner, I'm the kind of person who believes in equality.

I'll pay for dinner and treat my girl one night, she can do the same for me in return.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If the girls are willing to do that, that would be all well and good, and the idea is a fair one. Unfortunately, it doesn't always work that way - it's not the woman's place to treat the man. Well, not usually. At least, that's not how etiquette works.

But then again, etiquette isn't always quite straight-forward black-and-white either.

Any Del

Reaction score
It's called being treated like a lady - it's something men do for women. If you were older or from a previous generation, you would have been instilled with a sense of what it means to be a gentleman and how to treat a lady like a lady.
Oh trust me I have been instilled with this. Too bad some women don't know how to act like a lady (or more accurately) an adult.

I was born in April 1999 so technically I was from a previous generation.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was thinking of how the SpongeBob episode "Dumped" actually aired around the same time I lost my first cat Sammy when I was 8, so I could personally relate to SpongeBob alot in that episode when Gary (temporarily) went to hang out with Patrick, in terms of losing a pet.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Now that Caroll Spinney has retired, unless Frank Oz decides to come back at any point, "just for fun," like he used to, then none of the original Muppet Performers are still with SS anymore. :frown:

Come to think of it, was Frank at Caroll's retirement party?

Any Del

Reaction score
Now that Caroll Spinney has retired, unless Frank Oz decides to come back at any point, "just for fun," like he used to, then none of the original Muppet Performers are still with SS anymore. :frown:

Come to think of it, was Frank at Caroll's retirement party?
I feel you... :sympathy: