The New Am I The Only One Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
When I was 11. I was in the water, and this rogue wave come out of nowhere, and the next thing I knew, I was submerged under the water and having to try to make it back up to the surface.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Well, at least you survived. I once got knocked into water from a big wave at a very young age (like 4/5 I think) and it was a very scary experience.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh, for certain!

What made it worse was, at the time, I didn't know how to swim. Whenever I got into a pool, I always just splashed around in the shallow end, or I would maneuver my way around the parameter of the pool by scaling the edge of the pool with my hands. It wasn't until I was a teenager that I, somehow, managed to teach myself how to swim - now, I don't care how deep the water is, as long I've got room to swim, I'm good.

Despite my size, I can float surprisingly well. I can quite literally just relax on the surface of the water like a dead fish.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Learning to swim was the most anticlimactic thing ever: I finally learned when I was 18, but there's really nothing to learn; you just do it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah, you just have to have someone with you incase you drown for some odd reason.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Am I the only one that yesterday did not feel like a Friday to? It felt like a Sunday, or some weird purgatory day.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score