None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

D'Snowth

Reaction score
At long last; we'll be normal by this weekend, and it looks like it'll stay that way!

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It was actually pretty warm today (but not broiling hot, so no complaints).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, surprisingly, it's looking like November is going to be below average this year! Not complaining at all! It's a little strange already being in sweater weather this early in the month, and we're already looking at jacket and coat weather in the weeks to come!

But, this is still making me worried about the upcoming winter. Different sources are saying El Nino will bring us an unusually cold and precipitous (not necessarily snow, mind you) winter this season, but I still have a sickening feeling that won't really be the case. Like, again, August was below average this year, but then half of September jumped up above average in the 90s . . . I can easily see after this below average November in the 40s and 50s that December will suddenly jump up into the 60s and 70s.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Different sources are saying El Nino will bring us an unusually cold and precipitous (not necessarily snow, mind you) winter this season, but I still have a sickening feeling that won't really be the case.
Jesus Christ dude, how low do you want the temps to be?

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Ugh, I probably wouldn't complain about it if I didn't have to work in the equivalent of what the temps are outside (no heat in the building, and I work in a former freezer); I used to be one of those guys that wear shorts year-round to school, but yeah. There's nothing better than working in a place like that and having a runny nose all day and the cherry on top is not getting enough sleep the night before.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It was really warm today after a few days in a row of below 40 degree weather.
It was actually a quite welcome change. I hate to say it but, I don't think i'm ready for it to be that cold yet.