Teen Holds Guinness World Record For Largest Collection of Muppet Memorabilia

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Holy schiznitz! Amazing!

I just can't do that anymore. I used to be a crazy collector like this, but I just can't do it anymore. But I have to say, I'm almost envious, lol.

And honestly, who among us were introduced to the Muppets this way?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Where in the world is Merna? Because I don't know where that even is.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
That collection makes me SOOOOOO jealous, LOL! Absolutely incredible!!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That collection makes me SOOOOOO jealous, LOL! Absolutely incredible!!
Holy schiznitz! Amazing!

I just can't do that anymore. I used to be a crazy collector like this, but I just can't do it anymore. But I have to say, I'm almost envious, lol.

And honestly, who among us were introduced to the Muppets this way?
Seriously though, as soon as I get a job i'm gonna start upping my game!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
On the Tough Pigs forum, fans were discussing the possibility of one of us online fans having a much bigger collection and he just thought to contact the world records, but fans also wondered if any fan who did have more would just not say anything.

Interesting, it says that he has a Twitter page for his collection, but it doesn't link to or say the name of that Twitter page.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
On the Tough Pigs forum, fans were discussing the possibility of one of us online fans having a much bigger collection and he just thought to contact the world records, but fans also wondered if any fan who did have more would just not say anything.
I think about that a lot, actually. Just, the fact that Guinness World Records could occasionally be wrong, but we may never know because there are billions of people in the world.
Interesting, it says that he has a Twitter page for his collection, but it doesn't link to or say the name of that Twitter page.
Hmm, hadn't noticed. It could be for his privacy because he's a teenager. I dunno.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

I kinda thought 1800 some items seemed a bit low myself. There's a lot of muppets memorabilia out there. Heck, just Kermit items alone would get you there. I didn't have anywhere near what he has but had a pretty good collection myself at one point. I've reduced it quite a bit now and concentrate on quality over quantity now. But I would bet good money that some on here or at tough pigs have larger collections.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
So I'm not super old, but it's honestly exciting to see someone younger than you who's more into it than you, because I was always that "Wow, you like things before your time" guy.

I've reduced it quite a bit now and concentrate on quality over quantity now. But I would bet good money that some on here or at tough pigs have larger collections.
This is so me; when you start piling a million things on a shelf you start to lose the reason why you even started, and people begin to think you're crazy.

There's gotta be more than what's pictured, cause I barely saw any Palisades figures, and this guy is as old as those!