Unpopular Opinions

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I prefer pork over steak. Though I do like steak too, pork is just my type.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
The Hoobs is better than Sesame Street

Change my mind. Go on try it

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Yes, Conor. The Hoobs is SO much better than Sesame Street and we, as dedicated fans, should be ashamed of ourselves as we scourch our bodies into the flames of **** and suffer for all eterinity.

#saynotothestreet

This is a joke for anyone that's oblivious to comedy. :shifty:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
In spite of her following her father's foot steps, Ivanka is such a beautiful woman and has a very relaxing voice and I would even go as far as saying I would destroy that ***** of hers.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Suien from the Naruto OVA "Mission: Protect the Waterfall Village" is one of my favorite Naruto villans and I kind of wish the OVA wasn't only 40 minutes. Like, it would have been nice to see more of Suien's backstory with him being Shibuki's former teacher.

I mean ****. The fact that he attempted to murder a child over a jug of water makes me wonder just how sinister this guy could really be.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Being totally serious here - I could probably live off grilled/smoked chicken. That has to be my favorite way chicken is prepared.

Boiled chicken on the other hand - :grouchy::grouchy::grouchy:
Boiled ANYTHING is nasty. A bit northeast of us, in Door County, WI, they have FISH BOILS, which is exactly as awful as it sounds.