●The fraggle rock movie
●Frank Oz rejoins the muppets
●The Henson Company becoming one again.
●This thread being shut.

Vote below

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
It's not gonna happen, guys.

I've said it pleanty of times before. Disney is absolutely horrible with releasing full season sets. We're lucky to have even gotten season 3 on DVD.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
How DARE u say that ab0ut Disney!!!!!111!!!!11 :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: Stop being WREONG about EVERYTHING because it makes U look so stoopid!@!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:Disney cares ALOT about teh Muppets~! ALOT!!1 If they didn't they wouldn't have buyed them in the first place!1! You people bring so much negativity to this forum and always say bad things about Disney!!@3! Disney is GOOD!!!! So shut up adn STOP BEING WRONG`1!!1! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
But no.

Most shows, from what I've seen, have only gotten 1 or 2 season sets from Disney. We're VERY lucky to have gotten season 3.

I mean, are we forgetting some of their other shows have only gotten episode compilation DVD releases?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Warner isn't much better. I mean, heck, I'm very surprised that all four seasons of Courage got released on DVD, considering it wasn't one of their biggest smashes, like say, Dexter (which only has one) or Ed, Edd n Eddy (which had two full season sets, and at least a couple of compilation sets).