Am I the only one who hates what they've done to the Fozzie puppet?

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Oh man. New Oscar is really bothering me. His mouth is crooked. His left eyebrow lowers too much, his fur's much too long... This is the best he's looked.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was watching a documentary about Wallace & Gromit last night, and they have pretty much the exact mentality about not removing thumb and fingerprints from the characters on-camera as a lot of us do about the imperfections older Muppets have: it gives the characters a certain warmth, edge, and charm that would otherwise be lost if they were absolutely and completely flawless.

Chuk

Reaction score
Is there any who has made a pip and pop puppets from bear in the big blue house or tutter

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I said I missed when Telly had a bigger nose, but now it's too big!

This is what I meant:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I said I missed when Telly had a bigger nose, but now it's too big!

This is what I meant:
I should point out that the puppet in the pic I used is just an alternate puppet they used once in 2003. It still really looks off though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The more I think about it, there's something about how Camilla looks now that makes her look too . . . I guess there's a "plush toy" look to her as well that many people say that Fozzie has now.

LeanneRivett

Reaction score
I was watching some of the new footage and actually thought, what have they done to Fozzie's voice, it is awful.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I was watching some of the new footage and actually thought, what have they done to Fozzie's voice, it is awful.
I don't really mind it because it evolved over time. And at least Eric is doing a good job with the character overall.