What made you roll your eyes today thread?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Yeah. I miss the days when the Real Muppets were performed by Jim Hanson and Fronk Oz and build by Dan Sawline.
"Oh, I just love Jim Hansen's Moppets! My favorites are Mrs. Piggy and Fonzie Bear! And those two old men are so funny!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Adobe premiere right now. :rolleyes:

Like, just always getting a disk error message when you try and import clips.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think I got that once before, and I can't remember exactly, but I think the solution was either upgrading Adobe Media Encoder, or upgrading Quicktime. I think it was one or the other.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I think I got that once before, and I can't remember exactly, but I think the solution was either upgrading Adobe Media Encoder, or upgrading Quicktime. I think it was one or the other.
Were you using Windows or a Mac?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand another windows user.

Eh, I dunno the case honestly, maybe it's cause my drive is almost full. Stupid small Mac.

Schfifty

Reaction score
This guy on YouTube just resumed posting these annoying "bumper plug"-type comments on my videos after a while. You know, things like "Closed captioning for blah-blah-blah is brought to you by this company" and stuff, and judging by their channel, he seems to have a fairly big ego.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Those immature Rick and Morty fans protesting McDonald's for Szechuan sauce. :rolleyes: I'm younger than most of them, yet I act a lot more mature. I guess sometimes, age really is just a number.