Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
And it's weird to see people fault Oz for having an opinion on the newer films even though he participated in Muppets From Space.
?

I'm confused. What does Frank Oz participating in Muppets From Space have to do with anything?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
?

I'm confused. What does Frank Oz participating in Muppets From Space have to do with anything?
The irony of criticizing probably the best Muppet films since MCC, and yet he had no (public) issue with MFS, which obviously inferior.

KrazyJoe

Reaction score
The irony of criticizing probably the best Muppet films since MCC, and yet he had no (public) issue with MFS, which obviously inferior.
Oh, I disagree. I thought MFS was much better than either Christmas Carol or Treasure Island

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Muppets treasure Island was better than the two other 90s films. But Muppets from space is better than Christmas carol as I do not feel it was a good Muppet movie

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
As a Muppet film I think that the Gonzo movie is better than MCC but that is just My opinion. MY OPINION
Saying Muppets From Space is better than Muppet Christmas Carol is the very definition of crazy talk.