Kermit v5 (and last) finished!

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
My quest for the perfect replica led me to ANOTHER rebuild of the very first puppet i ever built. And here he is. He will be my last rebuild i think!

Some areas i inproved from my last kermit were colour, eye focus, mouth shape and i made his body a bit rounder.
Hope you like him :smile:

He looks great! How you have choose the right color? What did you use for his eyes domes?

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
They are cut from black electrical tape.
I find a photo of kermits eyes and print them up actual size. Then i stick some tape on the back of the photo behind the pupil and just cut it out. Then peel the tape off and sticknit on my eye :smile:

I though his pupils were made of black felt.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
Thanks.. He is made of regular anti pill fleece. It was a case of getting many samples and seeing which one was the best colour.
His eyes are 35mm domes with black electrical tape for pupils :smile:

Diego Fiorucci

Reaction score
Thanks.. He is made of regular anti pill fleece. It was a case of getting many samples and seeing which one was the best colour.
His eyes are 35mm domes with black electrical tape for pupils :smile:

Thanks! It looks wonderful! I though Kemit's puplis were made of a thin black felt. Thinner than other characters' pupils.

Hefferlump

Reaction score
What an amazon job! What did you use for the mouth plate? I've looked everywhere in the UK for some gasket rubber and so far no luck!