Kermit v5 (and last) finished!

ashkent

Reaction score
I must have missed this when it was first posted. I know what you mean about never being happy to leave the things that niggle you.

He is perfect though,without a doubt the best one.

All i will say is never make Animal - I didn't intend making the second one but in the end the first one was just too far off the mark for me to live with. Now the only problem is nearly every week i have to restrain myself from picking up the ostrich feathers again.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
The "Pig" was spot on. How does it feel to have your hand in that position inside the head to make the mouth like that. Does it hurt after a while?
Initially it feels awkward. Its not a natural position to hold. The key is to ralax the hand as much as possible. Muscle memory will kick in eventually :smile:

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I must have missed this when it was first posted. I know what you mean about never being happy to leave the things that niggle you.

He is perfect though,without a doubt the best one.

All i will say is never make Animal - I didn't intend making the second one but in the end the first one was just too far off the mark for me to live with. Now the only problem is nearly every week i have to restrain myself from picking up the ostrich feathers again.
Thankyou :smile:
Funnily enough, Animal has been on my list of things to do for a while and i have a bag full of feather fringe for him!
Im trying to take a back seat from doing replicas at the moment and concentrating on custom builds... No doubt i will try another one between jobs t some point :smile: