Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Yes I have, and I just love that video thumbnail by the way.
I know right! I love that one so much that I could do a top 10 best cutaways from just that one episode. Okay fine, I can't help myself, I'll try:
1. The Thundercats joke (Snarf!)
2. Elmer Fudd finally shooting Bugs Bunny
3. Peter as the dad from Rosanne
4. The origin of Casper the Friendly Ghost
5. The Wonder Woman one
6. Detective Scrotes
7. Wacky Arm Flailing Inflatable Tube Man
8. The Storm Troopers watching Peter on TV
9. President Douchebag
10. Kool-Aid Man dating Drew Barrymore
The only cutaways I didn't like were the one about Jesus, the weird joke about the stork, Peter screaming at Katie Couric (pretty pointless and silly) and the really ridiculous one about Stewie and Brian as Siamese twins.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Out of my two favorite shows (the ones that the two references in my username came from). Do you like Happy Tree Friends or Robot Chicken better? Personally, I'll always like the show and of course Giggles, but I think I prefer Robot Chicken nowadays. I love the fact that they use pop culture figures and place them in the real world. HTF will always be one of my favorite shows, but RC has more variety in my opinion.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Out of my two favorite shows (the ones that the two references in my username came from). Do you like Happy Tree Friends or Robot Chicken better? Personally, I'll always like the show and of course Giggles, but I think I prefer Robot Chicken nowadays. I love the fact that they use pop culture figures and place them in the real world. HTF will always be one of my favorite shows, but RC has more variety in my opinion.
Robot Chicken.