Confessing Fears

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
It didn't scare me when I was younger, but this MAD sketch kind of creeps me out now. I don't know why though:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also the Animutation called Revenge of the Nazis with a combination of the music, atmosphere, and some of the imagery gives me a creepy vibe as well while also being extremely offensive. I'm surprised it got made actually. I'm not going to post it because it shows swastikas and I worry about getting banned, but if you want to watch it, look it up on YouTube.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
These are not silly. I was really afraid of these things and still am afraid to this day:

Ice cream trucks

Music boxes: The mechanism scares me a lot especially when it moves.

A musical piggy bank that plays a Disney song

Musical bagpipes that plays what is I think is the national anthem of Scotland

This picture frame that plays a lullaby (You can see the music box on the back, which scares me so much)

Sadly, I have never overcame these fears and will always be scared of them.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have a weird one to admit:The Smurfs. Yup, you heard correctly, I used to be scared of the freaking Smurfs. I don't know why but the idea of little blue humanoids that look funny and sing "Lalalalala" over and over again used to creep me out (I think their noses looked creepy to me for some reason). Also the idea that Gargamel wanted to EAT them was scary to me as well because it almost sounded like cannibalism in my opinion. My Aunt had a Smurf doll that scared me and I didn't want to be around it because of that. I also remember her playing Cartoon Song (the religious song about cartoons by Christian singer, Chris Rice) and I was fine until they mentioned the Smurfs. After that, I started feeling a bit uneasy at the mere mention of them. Nowadays I'm not afraid of the Smurfs, they just annoy me is all and I still don't find them interesting (except for the Robot Chicken, Mad, and Family Guy parodies of course).

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I have some other ones to admit:
-Some of the ghost type Pokémon (Haunter, Gengar, Ghastly, etc.)
-A dark humor Internet picture where Winnie the Pooh was a zombie (it was probably something on Newgrounds or YTMND that I happened to stumble upon when I was little)
-Mr. Meaty on Nickelodeon
-The tiki-like creatures from the Lilo & Stitch video game, Trouble in Paradise
-Snakes (I still have that one to this day)
-Anything with a skull for a face (That's why I prefer Happy Tree Friends and other cute stuff when it comes to dark humor/horror because I like cute stuff and not scary looking stuff)
-Transformers (Optimus Prime is my avatar now. You can probably tell I got over this one pretty fast)
-The Incredible Hulk
-Shrek (I got over this one quickly as well)
-The children's book "Love That Dog" (It was a fear of losing my dog, not a fear of any ghosts or boogeymen)
-Scooby-Doo (the entire show)
-Mosquitos
-Moths
-Toys that move and make sounds
-Scary Halloween masks intended for horror/shock comedy
-Godzilla
-Bigfoot (I've never believed in him, I just thought he looked scary)
-Howler monkeys at the zoo
-The Nightmare Before Christmas
-Rick Astley (Just kidding, but I've always hated getting rickrolled)
I know how you feel, Rocky, I mean Rambo (sorry I didn't see the beloved bandana there for a second, jk!)

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have some other ones to admit:
-Some of the ghost type Pokémon (Haunter, Gengar, Ghastly, etc.)
-A dark humor Internet picture where Winnie the Pooh was a zombie (it was probably something on Newgrounds or YTMND that I happened to stumble upon when I was little)
-Mr. Meaty on Nickelodeon
-The tiki-like creatures from the Lilo & Stitch video game, Trouble in Paradise
-Snakes (I still have that one to this day)
-Anything with a skull for a face (That's why I prefer Happy Tree Friends and other cute stuff when it comes to dark humor/horror because I like cute stuff and not scary looking stuff)
-Transformers (Optimus Prime is my avatar now. You can probably tell I got over this one pretty fast)
-The Incredible Hulk
-Shrek (I got over this one quickly as well)
-The children's book "Love That Dog" (It was a fear of losing my dog, not a fear of any ghosts or boogeymen)
-Scooby-Doo (the entire show)
-Mosquitos
-Moths
-Toys that move and make sounds
-Scary Halloween masks intended for horror/shock comedy
-Godzilla
-Bigfoot (I've never believed in him, I just thought he looked scary)
-Howler monkeys at the zoo
-The Nightmare Before Christmas
-Rick Astley (Just kidding, but I've always hated getting rickrolled)
I know how you feel, Rocky, I mean Rambo (sorry I didn't see the beloved bandana there for a second, jk!)
Does this scare you?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I think that's cool actually. That film only bothered me when I was little. I'm not a big fan, but it's still a good movie. That cute little ghost dog would make a kick *** pet.
The music and the song makes me tear up. No lie either.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
i use to be scared of spider man :laugh:, when i was kid, i would picture the number one popular thing that kids are scared of which is the boogie man, looking similar to spider man. i also use to be scared of rocky from the Flintstone kids, and those bumbling monsters from wildfire, and that old lady creature from the dark crystal, and beef bonk from galaxy high.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
The flying monkeys the Wicked Witch of the West sends out in "The Wizard of Oz" freaked me out as a little kind (maybe 4 or 5 years old).
Ghosts used to scare the crap out of me, but once I learned they can't actually hurt the living, I find them more of a nuisance than anything else. (Long stories and many of them.)

Spiders are still creepy, and millipedes engender an immediate KILL IT KILL IT TIL IT'S DEAD response.