Confessing Fears

RubberChicArt

Reaction score
Why were you scared of all of those things?
I love Veggietales, but the Fib from that Larryboy episode used to scared me so much! I got over it eventually but I am still a little creeped out by it, mostly the voice.

I also hate Creepypasta, I was into it for only 4 days because I read a Muppet Lost episode (the dumbest kind of Creepypasta) but didn’t finish it because I was that scared.

Edit: I replied to the wrong person, my bad

Cookie3001

Reaction score
Few of you may remember a musical segment from Sesame Street called Sing Your Synonyms where Maria and Luis get in an argument at a museum causing the artwork to come to life and sing. that segment used to scare the living **** out of me when I was little

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Few of you may remember a musical segment from Sesame Street called Sing Your Synonyms where Maria and Luis get in an argument at a museum causing the artwork to come to life and sing. that segment used to scare the living **** out of me when I was little
The original Night At The Museum.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I love Veggietales, but the Fib from that Larryboy episode used to scared me so much! I got over it eventually but I am still a little creeped out by it, mostly the voice.

I also hate Creepypasta, I was into it for only 4 days because I read a Muppet Lost episode (the dumbest kind of Creepypasta) but didn’t finish it because I was that scared.

Edit: I replied to the wrong person, my bad
That's fine.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
No, Ren and Stimpy started in the summer of '91(I was there. Where were you?) and was originally shown on MTV. About six months later, it found a permanent home on Nick. Ren and Stimpy might have been gross, but not shocking. Boogers and farts ruled the day. The most shocking thing was the Christmas episode featuring Stimpy's pet fart Stinky. Gross, yes. Shocking, not really.
South Park really cleaned up in the shocking department. One of the very first episodes dealt with circumcision, and Cartman's priceless comment about a male's "fireman". "A fireman has magical powers! When you rub his helmet, he spits in your eye!"
Say goodnight, Gracie.

But long before the 90s, going back to 1968, check out on YouTube "Lenny Bruce, Thank You Mask Man" when you get a chance.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And now, circumcision is an obsession and a fetish for a lot of people out there for whatever reason.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
let me just just say, if they did it with just the human cast it still would have been creepy but would have made sense but instead you get Telly popping out from the Mona Lisa which scared me
Dum Dum! Gum Gum!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
While they don't exactly scare me per say, I have major problems with those little grey aliens. Last year, one of my close friends suddenly became convinced that "the greys were out to get him". He would start describing in great detail the "experiences" he had with those "aliens". How they took him into a UFO and did terrible things to him. Unfortunately the poor guy was diagnosed with severe paranoid schizophrenia as well as Parkinson's Disease which is also known to cause hallucinations and has only gotten worse since. He even went into excruciating detail about getting raped by aliens at one point. He isn't just saying this stuff for attention either, he wholeheartedly believes that evil aliens take him out of his bed every night and do horrible things to him. That just depresses me to no end.

So yeah, whenever I see grey aliens I can't help but think of my close friend and his delusions which just breaks my heart every time. As much as I love sci-fi as a whole, any alien character that is designed as a typical little grey man does nothing but remind me of how much he's suffering right now. That's part of the reason why I don't really watch American Dad! very much anymore. That Roger character just hits a little too close to home for me. I tend to prefer the adorable talking dog on Family Guy these days, beagles only bring back happy memories for me :smile:.