The “What did you do today?” thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I tried out Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It had moments that I laughed out loud about but most of it was just kinda weird. I'm not sure about this one yet, but I think if I watch more it might grow on me a little bit more. Like I said, I laughed a little but for the most part I found it interesting more so than funny. The absurd style of comedy and complete weirdness of it all intrigued me and I may come back to watching it just because of that. I love surprises so any show where you don't what the heck they will show next is something I enjoy.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I also saw Squidbillies for the first time in years (I only saw it once when I was younger). Man, that show is HILARIOUS! There is a LOT of cussing and crude humor but it is downright funny. Redneck squids? Hilarious concept! But the main thing I like is just the randomness and absurdity of it all. Crazy but intriguing stuff, :smile:.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
ate dinner at the park, went to my sisters house, and brainstormed ideas for future Muppet fan fics of mine,for when i finish the one that I'm working on now, and watched some funny videos on YouTube:smile:.