Let's Take a Stand:The Muppet Show Season 4 and 5

JJandJanice

Reaction score
What will see first:The Muppet show season 4 and 5 or the fraggle rock movie HAHAHA
Well I guess I'll be getting accused of being "pessimistic" by a stubborn and immature forum member for saying this, but I wouldn't hold my breath for either right now.

If I were to guess which one is more likely to happen, I would think the Muppet Show. But again I don't have high hopes for either.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I'll agree but in my opinion i feel that the Henson company will finally bring out the fraggle rock movie before TMS season 4 and 5
Well I guess I'll be getting accused of being "pessimistic" by a stubborn and immature forum member for saying this, but I wouldn't hold my breath for either right now.

If I were to guess which one is more likely to happen, I would think the Muppet Show. But again I don't have high hopes for either.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, on the bright side, we can focus on the Muppet related things that we know are happening (hopefully): The new Muppet Babies reboot, and the new Sesame Street movie! Not to mention SST's 50th anniversary is coming up in two years. I have a feeling it's going to be a huge celebration. And, Frank Oz's Muppet Guys Talking documentary, which i'm sure will get a wider release soon. It's still a great time to be a Muppet fan.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Great post! We should focus on what is actually happening and not just what we want
Hey, on the bright side, we can focus on the Muppet related things that we know are happening (hopefully): The new Muppet Babies reboot, and the new Sesame Street movie! Not to mention SST's 50th anniversary is coming up in two years. I have a feeling it's going to be a huge celebration. And, Frank Oz's Muppet Guys Talking documentary, which i'm sure will get a wider release soon. It's still a great time to be a Muppet fan.

rexcrk

Reaction score
I do wish the episodes were at least available digitally. It's not optimum, in my opinion (I'll always prefer actually owning something physical), but it would certainly be better than nothing. I had to resort to that with ABC's The Muppets.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Eh, when I made this thread, I thought we'd get them at some point. But, it's going to be 10 yrs soon since s3 was released and muppets have sadly underperformed on the big and small screen. I guess we have yt at least or "the best of the muppet show" dvds.