Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Do you think that SpongeBob is still good in recent seasons? Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one that enjoys modern SpongeBob (except for my dad who is a SpongeBob fan in general;we've watched that show together since way back in the day).
Yes, of course!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Have you ever seen the cartoon Mike Tyson Mysteries? Is it any good? I haven't seen it but my cousin tells me it's funny but I think it looks kind of offensive. They made a reference to bestiality in the commercial and said the F-word constantly which was very off-putting to me. I just wonder if their any worse than Family Guy, because if they stay at that level of edgy I'd probably be okay with it but going the least bit over would be going too far for me.
No because I don't really watch cartoons that much.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
No because I don't really watch cartoons that much.
I didn't know that. Do you still watch the Seth MacFarlane ones or did the offensive stuff get a bit much for you? Just curious. Personally I don't watch the ones that talk about God (depending on what they say about Him), but I do enjoy the other ones.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have a slightly more question about something I'm currently going through: Does the fact that I'm attracted to Flaky mean that I'm a bit bicurious? Flaky looks exactly like a boy and has the personality of one and here's the weird part:I had a very tiny crush on her before I even knew she was a girl. Plus I remember having a teeny tiny itty bitty crush on Cuddles when I was a kid but it went away really fast but is still really concerning to me (I wasn't attracted to the character in the thinking he's hot sense, but more the personality aspect of it), probably because of how feminine he is. I honestly probably thought he was a girl because of the pink bunny slippers, high voice, and girlish personality. Have you ever thought a female fictional character was pretty just because of personality alone? I'm wondering if this is common or not for straight people to feel this way.
Female characters in fiction are more than just pretty. It can also be because of their voice and the way they look as well.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Female characters in fiction are more than just pretty. It can also be because of their voice and the way they look as well.
Thank you! I was just curious on your stance on the topic because your a girl and I was wondering if you've ever found one romantically attractive.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of the Seth MacFarlane shows, how do you feel about the jokes that demean women and the ones that mock the disabled? I personally don't like them and see them as extremely crude but I'm just curious what you think about them. The Joe character can sometimes be a bit much for me because their making fun of people in wheelchairs;the episode where Peter calls him a "parallelogram" and the one where they make fun of Stephen Hawking were definitely cringeworthy.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
No I haven't.
Nice to know, I am probably bi then. That's fine, I was going to off myself next Friday anyway, just kidding! The fact that I would joke about something like that just proves that I've been watching way too much Family Guy lately. LOL!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Speaking of the Seth MacFarlane shows, how do you feel about the jokes that demean women and the ones that mock the disabled? I personally don't like them and see them as extremely crude but I'm just curious what you think about them. The Joe character can sometimes be a bit much for me because their making fun of people in wheelchairs;the episode where Peter calls him a "parallelogram" and the one where they make fun of Stephen Hawking were definitely cringeworthy.
I feel like the jokes are not necessary and shouldn't even be allowed.