Rebusquest

Xerus

Reaction score
Thanks Fuzzygobo. I would like to make a season 4. If only I could come up with more story ideas for our rebus hunting duo, Carson and Reba. I could use some help. If people would send me some RebusQuest story ideas. Or some RQ fanfics or fan comics, that would help a lot and fill up future season 4 nicely.

Xerus

Reaction score
Here's the 40th RebusQuest story, and the beginning of season 4. Crystal Creepers. While visiting a county fair, Carson meets a mysterious gypsy who claims she can grant his desires to finally return home at long last. And a special thanks to D'Snowth for coming up with another great story idea for RebusQuest.

http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/rq-ep40-page1.php

C to the J

Reaction score
Another clever use of TDM. And also an arrangement to make the rebus say something else. Way to start the new year!

Xerus

Reaction score
Another clever use of TDM. And also an arrangement to make the rebus say something else. Way to start the new year!
Thank you for the kind comments. Yes, The Tea Drinking Monster is easy to put in a story if TEA is needed for a rebus. And changing the rebus of the day was just something to make this story more interesting. Here's to another year of more RebusQuesting.