Disability Corner

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I know right! I remember watching Elmopalooza when I was 3 and running out of the room screaming and crying at the Yip-Yip's brief appearance.
i was never scared of the yip yips, i always thought that they were funny looking, when i was a kid, i always laughed at the sound that they made.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I know right! I remember watching Elmopalooza when I was 3 and running out of the room screaming and crying at the Yip-Yip's brief appearance.
Very brief cameo haha.
But now I think it's hilarious that Kermit is terrified of them, that skit was one of the best news flash skits

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I am finally off my ADHD medicine for good today, :smile:. It has been such a struggle for me as I dealt with a lot of emotional problems but now I never have to take that medicine again. The thing is, I couldn't have been able to do this even as late as last year, even though I had some emotional problems and attention problems, I was able to go through with this. My very supportive parents told me that they would put me back on my medicine if I needed it, but I am very proud of myself that I was able to go all the way. By the way, if your reading this Mom and Dad, thanks for all the wonderful help and support you've given me over the years, love you, >3. We tried taking me of my meds when I was like 7 or 8 (I believe I was closer to 8) and trust me, I was like Fred Figglehorn in the episode "Fred Loses his Meds", in other words, I felt completely uncomfortable in my own skin. I would get angry all the time, cry a lot, and say mean things I didn't mean because of it. But now, I'm completely happy, which is why my avatar is a Happy Tree Friend, not a Sad Tree Friend, am I right? XD! We also took me off my meds when I was 13 and 16 and I wasn't able to live with it then either but now that I'm finally off and feel happier than I ever have, this is the best accomplishment of my life so far and I am SO extremely proud of myself.