Funniest Fraggle Rock Moment!!

WemblerDaniel

Reaction score
Any and all Sidebottom appearances. He seems to be the only Fraggle that was based directly on shattering what was normal..... even for Fraggles.

TwoHeadedLlama

Reaction score
When Gobo get scared by Sprocket and made the face which is currently my icon, lol.

Kayeleigh

Reaction score
When Red flicks Mokey out of her hammock, and Mokey lands in the Pool< and then the Fight! :oops: Uh Oh...:frown: LOL xD

Beige Fraggle

Reaction score
The one moment that always made my mom crack up was in "Uncle Matt Comes Home." Gobo and Uncle Matt are arguing over whose methods work best for finding the Crystal Caverns when Gobo says "You couldn't lead your way to that rock!" to which Uncle Matt angrily replies "What, this rock? This rock here? This rock, Gobo?" while pointing at it repeatedly.

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
Idk about you guys, but my favorite is probably in "Scared Silly", after Wembley is freaking out because he believes he scared himself and Boober so badly that they blew up.
Philo & Gunge: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Noone blew up!
Wembley: OH YEAH? Then what are we doing here, huh? Answer that!
Always has me in stitches, that one. :laugh:

Dodo

Reaction score
Idk about you guys, but my favorite is probably in "Scared Silly", after Wembley is freaking out because he believes he scared himself and Boober so badly that they blew up.
Philo & Gunge: Wait a minute! Wait a minute! Noone blew up!
Wembley: OH YEAH? Then what are we doing here, huh? Answer that!
Always has me in stitches, that one. :laugh:
"Gobo, listen to reason. We wouldn't be in the land of having blown up if we hadn't blown up, now would we?"
Actually, I'd say we have to mention Scared Silly in its entirety if we're talking about the funniest moment :stick_out_tongue:

WemblinFool18

Reaction score
"Gobo, listen to reason. We wouldn't be in the land of having blown up if we hadn't blown up, now would we?"
Actually, I'd say we have to mention Scared Silly in its entirety if we're talking about the funniest moment :stick_out_tongue:
Honestly though. It's probably my favorite episode.