Funniest Fraggle Rock Moment!!

SillyRed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2002
Messages
393
Reaction score
7
Mine is where Red and Mokey argue in the cavewarming episode.:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:
 

Boober_Gorg

Well-Known Member
Joined
Oct 16, 2002
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
13
In Scared Silly, I think it's hilarious when Red picks Wembley up by the shirt collar, throws him down, and literally walks on him! LOL :big_grin:
 

Sidebottom

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Messages
145
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SillyRed
Mine is where Red and Mokey argue in the cavewarming episode.:big_grin: :stick_out_tongue:
"Gobo, if they're arguing, why are they hugging?"
"Well, Wembley-- uh, I'll ask them."

:big_grin:

My vote is a tie between:

1) All Boober's arguments with Sidebottom in "Boober's Quiet Day".

2) Convincing John (as the Vanguard) constantly interrupting Mokey in "The Secret Society of Poohbahs":

"WAAAAAIT!!! She cannot deliver her speech until Mokey has introduced her."
"Oh, all right... Um, this is my good friend Red--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You cannot introduce a speech in Oopidad unless you are speaking Uffafluff!"
"Uffafluff?"
"That's ightruffafluff!"
"Oh, yes... Um, isthuffafluff isuffafluff ymuffafluff--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You cannot speak uffafluff unless you are standing on one foot and twirling around on tippietoe and flapping your arms and hiccuping!"
"Isthuffafluff isuffafluff ymuffafluff--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You forgot to hiccup! And therefore your friend Red Fraggle gets the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts!"
"No! No, please, you can't do that to my friend! She didn't do anything wrong! It was all my--"
"SILENCE!!! Do you have any IDEA what a Fraggle must DO in the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts?"
"Um, uh... No."
"She must wear... FUNNY NOSE GLASSES!!!"
"What?"
"And furthermore... She must juggle okrah soup!"

I love how Convincing John always wiggles his fingers when he says "the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts". :big_grin:
 

SillyRed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2002
Messages
393
Reaction score
7
Another is where the World's Oldest Fraggle Bops his henchfraggle on the nose, What was his name again?
 

Janice & Mokey's Man

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2002
Messages
3,698
Reaction score
110
Re: Re: Funniest Fraggle Rock Moment!!

Originally posted by Sidebottom
[B2) Convincing John (as the Vanguard) constantly interrupting Mokey in "The Secret Society of Poohbahs":[/B]
LOL!!! I LOVE that passage!!

:big_grin:
 

Sidebottom

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Messages
145
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by SillyRed
Another is where the World's Oldest Fraggle Bops his henchfraggle on the nose, What was his name again?
His name was "Henchy".

The World's Oldest bopped him on the nose (or on the head) quite a lot. Amazingly, it never ceased to be funny. :big_grin:

"All right, Fraggles, listen up!"
"They are listening."
"Don't sass me! (clunk!) Now, as we all know, every month since the beginning of time, the most beautiful object has appeared in Fraggle Rock."
"The Fraggle Moon!"
"Of course it's the Fraggle Moon, gorg-bait!" (clunk!)
 

Sidebottom

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 13, 2002
Messages
145
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Janice & Mokey's Man
LOL!!

Yer my fav'rite "passage re-itterater"!

Really!

You are!

:big_grin:
Awwww, thanks.... :smile:

I always quote from Fraggle Rock to all my friends at school. For some reason, I am gifted with an incredible memory for quotations. Now, since I'm only 18, I only caught the tail end of Fraggle Rock when it was on TV back in the eighties, and most of my peers never saw it. Since my friends always thought my Fraggle quoting was so funny, I convinced them to watch the actual show, and showed them a couple of my taped episodes. They were all really disappointed -- they told me that watching the actual episodes was not nearly as funny as listening to me quote the episodes! I'm not quite sure how to interpret that... :smile:

Peace out,
-Sidebottom
 

JaniceFerSure

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
3,757
Reaction score
37
Sidebottom said:
"Gobo, if they're arguing, why are they hugging?"
"Well, Wembley-- uh, I'll ask them."

:big_grin:

My vote is a tie between:

1) All Boober's arguments with Sidebottom in "Boober's Quiet Day".

2) Convincing John (as the Vanguard) constantly interrupting Mokey in "The Secret Society of Poohbahs":

"WAAAAAIT!!! She cannot deliver her speech until Mokey has introduced her."
"Oh, all right... Um, this is my good friend Red--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You cannot introduce a speech in Oopidad unless you are speaking Uffafluff!"
"Uffafluff?"
"That's ightruffafluff!"
"Oh, yes... Um, isthuffafluff isuffafluff ymuffafluff--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You cannot speak uffafluff unless you are standing on one foot and twirling around on tippietoe and flapping your arms and hiccuping!"
"Isthuffafluff isuffafluff ymuffafluff--"
"WAAAAAIT!!! You forgot to hiccup! And therefore your friend Red Fraggle gets the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts!"
"No! No, please, you can't do that to my friend! She didn't do anything wrong! It was all my--"
"SILENCE!!! Do you have any IDEA what a Fraggle must DO in the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts?"
"Um, uh... No."
"She must wear... FUNNY NOSE GLASSES!!!"
"What?"
"And furthermore... She must juggle okrah soup!"

I love how Convincing John always wiggles his fingers when he says "the Ordeal of the Glumberglotts". :big_grin:
Definately #2,Mokey's Initiation,showing her how silly she looks following others,instead of following within herself.Thanks for the whole quote! :excited:
 

SarahFraggle

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
I love these ones," For the last time, I'M NOT A BUG!"-Cotterpin
"What do you think I was born tommorrow!?!"- Junior
"He's hyjacked the Doozer Mobile!"-Boober
"Gobo, you are going to half to give him mouth to leaf resusatation!"
"'How to cook a bug';oh a little present from my husband-uh wife,"spiderfly/odd old man.
 
Top