Your Thoughts: Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands Music Festival Sunday August 7, 2016

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
Loved it! The music choices were perfect and the videos they showed in-between songs were really funny. Hopefully they'll do more live shows.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Okay, now that I've gotten my thoughts together.

Oh man, the puppetry for this event was phenomenal! Everything was so beautifully planned - every guitar strum, every foot tap - I saw Muppets walk - with their lower half clearly visible!

Good thinking throwing in breaks for the puppeteers, and adding in some pre-recorded videos.

This marks - what, the second time Lips' name has been mentioned by another character?

Incidentally, Lips is the one I really couldn't take my eyes off. Again, amazing puppetry.

Also loved the reference to the guys' wives!

The video art design was quite nice.

And of course, the music. Nice that they covered songs the Muppets haven't done before.

Last edited:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That was amazing! I finally know what it's like to see your favorite band on the stage for the first time. The puppeteering was amazing, it was just like the Muppets were real. The songs were great and the videos in between were pretty funny as well. I don't know why they've never done this kind of thing before, but I hope they do it again soon.

Muppy

Reaction score
Waits patiently for someone to upload the concert online ... :wink:

FerGonzo27

Reaction score
Thank you so very very much to Muppet Central for sending out the e-mail that this was coming. I absolutely loved seeing this, it was a dream come true and it lived up to the dream!! I was smiling ear to ear by the time it ended.