Your Thoughts: Electric Mayhem at Outside Lands Music Festival Sunday August 7, 2016

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I thought it was great, especially the last song "with a little help from my friends" from the version by Joe Cocker.

My only question is, why wasn't Lips featured in any of the material where the rest of the band were talking in between breaks?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
This was pretty different and lots of fun to watch, and I like that they didn't just limit the band to songs they performed in previous Muppet movies and shows. The Muppeteers did a great job as well.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
Seriously, why doesn't The Electric Mayhem have an album? This was fantastic!

FerGonzo27

Reaction score
Seriously, why doesn't The Electric Mayhem have an album? This was fantastic!
I'll second that! Heck, they could just release the audio from this performance as their first album and I'd be thrilled!

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Wow that was amazing, I wonder how great it would have been watching it live, like how they started with the classics, Can You Picture That.

ftnpro

Reaction score
That was very cool. I actually liked that you could see hints of the puppeteers- this is live puppetry after all, and the human touch is what sets it apart from, say, animation. I only wish it could have ended with acknowledgement of the puppeteers. In the Disney era, the puppeteers don't get acknowledged (i.e. the making of footage from MMW doesn't even show them!).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Performer Mike Quinn posted a picture of the performers getting acknowledged on stage.