The Muppets Episode 8 - Too Hot to Handler

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Too Hot to Handler"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

jobi71

Reaction score
After reading toughpigs' review, I realize that the writers didn't follow using that gag with Kermit's solo spots a third time. C'mon, that's one of the laws of comedy, the Rule of Three as demonstrated by Slappy Squirrel at Walter Wolf's faux funeral. *Animaniacs reference.

Also, Uncle Deadly is Kermit's neighbor? Thought that was the guy who doesn't appreciate classic Muppet music from last week's episode. And UD's flying a 31-star American flag for the fashion? Right number, wrong reason.

And I love :halo: embracing his inner Cookie Monster-ness at the end of the episode.
:insatiable: That my kind of fella.
I don't think Deadly was flying the 31 star flag, but that he is designing a line of US Flag inspired clothing. So he would know all the variations of the flag over time. I'm guessing items similar to the flag t shirts and shorts and such that people wear on July 4th. I would imagine Deadly's designs would have more flair though.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
This one was kinda "meh" compared to last week's stellar episode. I'm getting a little tired of the "Scooter and his mom" jokes.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
Loved the part when Big Mean Carl answered Kermit's question anyways even though Kermit wasn't asking him for an answer.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
:crazy::oops::grr::news::boo::sleep::fishy::attitude::hungry::halo::cool::flirt::sing::big_grin::eek::confused::rolleyes::shifty::sympathy::wink::mad::concern::embarrassed::smile:

There is NO NEW EPISODE NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!!
The next episode airs December 1.

Big Bird Fan

Reaction score
Robot Kermit has no soul!

It was an okay episode that thankfully had a lot of funny lines to make up for the overdone plot. Though I will give the show credit for tricking me. I didn't see the Becky buying Fozzie a gift on eBay part coming.

Scooter story was okay, but did we really need two relationship plots in an episode?

Best part was when everyone thought Kermit was giving an interview. For the first time it felt like they were finally mocking the format.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
Oh my gosh.... this episode was hilarious! So many great Muppet moments especially the running gag of Kermit talking to someone and they think he's talking to the camera. Classic! May I also ad how much I love Bobo Bear. He cracks me up! :smile::wink::rolleyes::shifty: